Get ready to have some fun and go back in time to the 1950s and see how teenagers were doing after school, with their families, dancing the jitterbug and loving the new music, rock 'n' roll. Later, these then teenagers, now in their 70's go back to the old house the director grew up in, and where all the parties took place. It is being torn down to make way for a mega mansion. Three of those same teens re-live their memories, with archival footage of those parties as the bulldozers tear down the foundation of the house. Yet, there is redemption as they realize they are just as young now as they were then!
- Worldfest Film Festival, Houston, TX, Winner, Platinum Remi Award, 2016
- On Location Memphis Short Film Festival, Memphis, TN, 2016
- Commffest Global Film and Arts Festival, Toronto, CN, 2016
- Chesapeake Film Festival, Easton, MD, 2017
- Thin Line International Documentary Film Festival, Denton, TX, April, 2017
- Garden City International Film Festival, Bangalore, India, April 2017