On a quest to understand her grandmother's past, Claudia meets Marlene, an old woman who's created an homage to her memories inside an empty pool.
'Pool' is about gay persecution during the Nazi period and the achievement of LGBT civil rights in contemporary History.
Claudia decides to investigate her grandmother's past, who recently passed away. Through a letter, she comes to Marlene, an old German lady who lives in Brazil and keeps her memories inside a pool without water. During the visit, the old lady reveals details of her life that intersect with Claudia's grandmother's past, a German fugitive of the 2nd World War.
- 22nd Palm Springs International Short Fest – California/USA – Jun/2016.
- Cinema Diverse LGBTQ Film Festival – California/USA – Sept/2016.
- Monaco International Short Film Festival /France – Sept/2016.
- 39th Mill Valley Film Festival – California /USA – Oct/2016.
- 6th Film Fest Homochrom – Cologne-Dortmund /Germany - Oct/2016.