May 24, 2021
November 17, 2021
December 15, 2021
March 16, 2022
June 10, 2022
June 15, 2022
June 25, 2022 to June 26, 2022
GUFF showcases both emerging and established artists’ works.
Day 1 and 2 of the festival will focus on the theme of Music.
The first day of the festival will be hosted at Artliners, a trendy bar located in the heart of Berlin, and will exclusively feature music video clips.
Day 2 will see the festival move to the LadenKino theatre where a selection of music documentaries will be screened.
To close the 2nd edition of GUFF, day 3 will be comprised of a variety of independently made shorts and feature films representing all genres of film.
GUFF will present local and international works selected from submissions representing 35 countries.
Awards & Prizes:
- Best Music Documentary
- Best Music Short
- Best Music Video
- Best of Fest Award
- Best Feature Film Award
- Best Documentary Film Award
- Best Short Film Award
- Best Screenplay Award
- Audience Video Clip Award
- Best Student Film
Rules & Terms:
- We accept all accept online submissions feature-length movies, shorts, documentaries, and animated films and videos.
- Short Docs must be under 80 minutes and Features should be at least 80 mins or more.
- All foreign Submissions must be subtitled.
- One film can be entered in multiple categories. Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards.
- Online screeners, and posters are mandatory.
- The festival does not make your film available online.
- There is no Premiere policy for short films and music videos, they may have screened at other Festivals and/or online.
Please only send us the materials if you are requested to.
Please clearly label whether your film is PAL or NTSC. Our facilities do NOT support tape, 35mm, Super 16mm, 8mm or double-head formats.
A selected DCP must be received at Film Festival no later than 30 days prior to its scheduled screening date.