Founded in 2015, Shanyi is a public cultural professional compound institution focusing on female cultural innovation, film incubation, art curation and children's aesthetic education. It is also a member unit of Capital Cultural Industry Association.
Shanyi Venture Capital Club Grand Prize (cash prize, worth 100,000 RMB. Winners were selected based on their "artistry and reflection and contemporary expression of women's issues.")
Sichuan Film Award (cash prize, worth 100,000 RMB. Winners are selected on the basis of their "artistic or commercial potential".)
Factory Gate Film Special Award (non-cash prize, worth 100,000 RMB). Winners are selected based on their "creativity and artistry".)
Special Award for Longyue Producers (non-cash prize, worth €10,000)
1. The theme of the film project should focus on female issues, or a female lead producer (producer, director or screenwriter), one of the two is sufficient;
2. The author shall have the independent and complete copyright of the submitted project; The copyright, right of portrait, right of reputation and other legal responsibilities involved in the work shall be borne by the author himself.
3. The same creator and team shall participate in at most 2 screenplay projects;
4. The script or script outline of the project has been completed, and the budget plan of the project (production stage) has been provided;
5. Projects that do not participate in other venture capital financing platforms will be given priority;
6. The project that intends to participate in the "Dragon Dip Producer Special Award" shall meet the requirements of co-production form of Chinese and European films in the aspects of investment, production or production.