October 18, 2021
April 13, 2022
August 17, 2022
October 25, 2022
October 28, 2022
November 01, 2022
November 12, 2022 to November 13, 2022
Welcome to the French Independent Film Festival [Festival International du Film de Cannes]! Film Festival is very popular among film, makes a significant contribution to the preservation of traditions and culture. Young talented performers have a unique opportunity to show their art.
Festival International du Film de Cannes highlights a selection of the best films in Europe, South America, Asia and the rest of the world at Cannes. Our main mission is to create a bridge between East and West part of the world bring more diversity into the countries and promote cinema to international audience.By making unfamiliar familiar,we are helping to spread the beauty of all our unique cultures,building friendship through films,the arts and cultural heritage.
Awards & Prizes:
- Best Feature Film
- Best Short Film
- Best Score Special Award
- Best Foreign Film
- Best Foreign Short Fil
- Best Documentary
- Best Feature Screenplay
- Best Short Screenplay
- Best Commercial
- Best Student Film
- Best Experimental
- Best Animation
- Best Narrative Short Film
- Best New Wave Short Film
- Best Experimental Animation
- Best Director
An industry professional jury from Europe and USA will decide on the winners of each category after the final entry deadline.
Rules & Terms:
- The appropriate entry fee must accompany each entry. This nonrefundable fee covers screening and handling costs, and will not be returned.
- Specify only ONE MAIN CATEGORY (Fiction, Non-Fiction, Animation) for your film to be in.
- Films or videos using non-licensed, copyrighted musical or literary properties without legal permission are not eligible.
- The competition is open to professional and nonprofessional filmmakers.
- Entries must be submitted in the completed form in which they will be judged.
- The decisions of the Jury are final. The Jury reserves the right not to select a winner in any given category. The Jury reserves the right to change a category to the benefit of the film.
- All non-English language films must have legible English language subtitles.
- Films accepted into the festival must arrive with shipping and customs duties or taxes pre-paid, 1 month prior to the Festival opening.
- All entries must be postmarked no later than the deadline dates & clear with a paid entry fee following the deadline.
- Only selected films would be accepted. Don't send anything to us till you get the conformation letter from us that your film would be screened.
- After your film is officially selected you will be receiving an email by our programmers to provide us the digital stills of your film & director's info and full production credits.