By submitting my materials, the filmmaker understand that he is agreeing to the following:
• I have the legal right to represent and to submit this film and to the best of my knowledge, all statements on this document are true;
• There is no action, suit, claim or proceeding pending, affecting or, to the best of my knowledge, threatened against this documentary film or its producers in connection with this documentary film;
• Music and any other third party material clearances and all copyright clearances are my sole responsibility.
• If this project is selected for screening, I grant the festival the right to screen this documentary at the Festival;
• I understand and agree that my film entry, if selected for the Festival, may be used for promotional purposes during the duration of the festival.
Kuala Lumpur Independent Film Festival accepts a secure video link.
Each film entry must be accompanied with an entry fee.
We have Student Fees.
Film Entrants are not required to submit Press Materials for each submission.
Selection & Notification
Submissions are reviewed by the Kuala Lumpur Independent Film Festival Selection Committee under the following criteria.
- Qulity of narrative and production values.
- Independent nature of the production.
Chosen films will be notified via email. Please make sure your information is correct and up-to-date.