January 20, 2018
May 20, 2018
July 20, 2018
October 20, 2018
April 20, 2019
April 21, 2019
April 27, 2019 to April 29, 2019
GUFF showcases both emerging and established artists’ works.
Day 1 and 2 of the festival will focus on the theme of Music.
The first day of the festival will be hosted at Artliners, a trendy bar located in the heart of Berlin, and will exclusively feature music video clips.
Day 2 will see the festival move to the LadenKino theatre where a selection of music documentaries will be screened.
To close the 2nd edition of GUFF, day 3 will be comprised of a variety of independently made shorts and feature films representing all genres of film.
GUFF will present local and international works selected from submissions representing 35 countries.
Awards & Prizes:
Best Music Documentary
Best Music Short
Best Music Video
Best of Fest Award
Best Feature Film Award
Best Documentary Film Award
Best Short Film Award
Best Screenplay Award
Audience Video Clip Award
Best Student Film
Rules & Terms:
- Selected films MUST provide a Digital Cinema Package (DCP) in order to be screened at the Film Festival, as well as a back-up ProRes Video File. The film title MUST be clearly labeled on the DCP and ProRes Video File.
- Short Docs must be under 80 minutes and Features should be at least 80 mins or more.
- All foreign Submissions must be subtitled.
- One film can be entered in multiple categories. Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards.
- Online screeners, and posters are mandatory.
- The festival does not make your film available online.
- There is no Premiere policy for short films and music videos, they may have screened at other Festivals and/or online.
Please only send us the materials if you are requested to.
Please clearly label whether your film is PAL or NTSC. Our facilities do NOT support tape, 35mm, Super 16mm, 8mm or double-head formats.
A selected DCP must be received at Film Festival no later than 30 days prior to its scheduled screening date.