Eurocinema Film Festival Geneva seeks hidden gems bigger fests often overlook. Eurocinema Film Festival Geneva programmers are looking for visionary filmmakers with fresh voices to share with an audience hungry for independent film. Eurocinema Film Festival Geneva is also working with the big group of the investors and sponsors who search the possibility to invest funds in different projects.
*FILM, VIDEO, SCRIPT*
FILM and VIDEO:
1. Please do not send original materials. Don't send anything to us untill we ask you to send.
2. Entry and payment will not be processed without an accompanying preview of your film
3. Filmmaker MUST prove ownership to be considered for Award
4. ALL SUBMISSIONS must mention what category they are applying for.
5. If your film is selected for screening, you will be asked to send us a
press Kit, including: CAST, CREW and STILLS for the film, as a .jpg
attachment to an e-mail.
6. Preview copies: other then online-screeners: (1 copy) of a submitted
work is requested to send in form of DVDs or BLU-RAY (NTSC or PAL- Region free) or MOV file (1 copy- on CD or DVD)
7. DVDs or BLU-RAYs preview screeners WILL NOT be returned
8. Festival will only accept international films subtitled in English.
9. Make sure all necessary info is on your DVD or BLU-RAY disk and on cover.
Info needed: TITLE, RUN TIME, YOUR CONTACT INFO, WAB (withoutabox) TRACKING NUMBER (if applied this way).
10. The top films (first place) of each category will be screened on
festival. All other winners will be assured to receive an official award
diploma for their accomplishments.
11. FOREIGN SUBMISSIONS must mention Non Commercial, No dollar value in custom declaration form. Film Festival will not pay customs duties