The winning films / photographers will be invited to join us as we select from the following categories;
-Best Narrative Short
-Best Music Video
-Best VR short Film
-Best Shameless Selfie
-Best Feature Film
As well as
iPitch.tv will offer complimentary memberships and pitch listings to our WINNERS!
The winning feature film will receive a global distribution and premiere at the GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT MARKET, taking place at the Harmony Gold Theater in Hollywood
Images of any kind taken on a cellphone are welcome. The photography competition is an online festival competition, and selections will be showcased on our website and each of our social media pages.
Finalists in the Digital Art / Art Installation category will be invited to showcase their work at the festival. During this time, you are responsible for delivering and/or printing a copy of your work.
Prizes and trophies will be awarded, amount TBD
By submitting as a festival entrant, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Terms & Conditions of Entry outlined below.
1) Entrants warrant that they have the legal right to enter projects to The Catch and Release Showcase Festival. Entrants represent and warrant to the Festival that all parts of their project are original and does not contravene the rights of any person or entity. Entrants own or control all parts of the submission and have the sole authority to submit to the Festival. Entrants acknowledge that no fiduciary or confidential relationship now exists between the Festival and entrants, and entrants further acknowledge that no such relationship is established by these guidelines, by submission of the project.
2) There may only be one (1) entrant per person. Submitting more than once will disqualify you from any award/prize opportunities.
3) All submissions must be through filmfreeway.com and must be submitted in the category’s accepted format.
4) Finalists will be notified via email at least one week before the Showcase Festival.
5) Finalists in the Digital Art / Art Installation category will be solely responsible for delivering a printed copy of their artwork to the festival venue. The Catch and Release Showcase Festival will display the artwork but will not be responsible for printing a copy of the art. The Festival also cannot be held liable for exhibition print/video materials if lost or damaged.
6) The entrants authorize the Festival to use their name and likeness in connection with any publicity related to the Festival. The Catch and Release Showcase Festival may also use an entrant's project/submission materials to promote the Festival. Entrants have the right to contact The Catch and Release Festival to opt out of being part of the festival’s promotion.
7) Entrants must be 18 years of age or older or have provided written consent from a parent or legal guardian to firstname.lastname@example.org
8) If and when accepted, the entrant will not withdraw his/her submission for any purpose.
For any questions or concerns about the Terms of Entry or the festival itself, feel free to contact the Festival Director via message on our Facebook page or via e-mail at email@example.com